Joining Forge Minecraft Severs With a Hacked Client

Lukebot :3

Ok so here is an interesting problem. We are now able to download and install forged with hacked clients super easily by downloading the .jar file and uploading it into are mods folder. Easy. When joining a server with forge installed we start to run into some problems. The problem is that when someone has forge running on the server and with the right plugins they are able to see what mods you are logging into the server with and block the pesky ones. My question is there any way to bypass this system. I researched a little and found a simple plugin called mod control and it's a short bit of code that just blocks any mods with the name in its code.

Here's an example. I logged into a server one day using the forge wurst mod. I was able to get away with two days of playtime until I was contacted by the owner of the server asking me politely to uninstall my hacked client. I kindly complied. Later on, when I tried joining the same server again with the mod installed I was met with the error "forgewurst is not allowed on this server"

If anyone has any idea how I can bypass this that would be awesome thanks.

p.s I'm new to the website and I'm liking it so far Hi veterans :3

Last edited:

Lukebot :3

I've discovered that the reason is that my mods id is being blocked which is causing me to be kicked I have to figure out a way to change my modpacks id in order to be able to join a server that blocks it. Not sure how to do it yet.